Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Lame... I know!

Ok so this is just random but......
I have loved vampire stories for, well as long as I can remember. I read them in high school ya know, before Twilight made vampires cool...... So when Twilight first came out I read them and hated them. I hated that Bella was such a whiny crybaby about Edward. I just didn't like how she devoted her whole life to him and just him and that she led Jacob on. So I read them again a couple of years later. I still had a problem with them but I didn't hate them. I liked the story just not Bella.... So when they released the movie I just didn't really care. Plus I HATE Kristen Stewart. She's just one of those actresses that drive me nuts. So I never watched the movies. And then Twilight Mania hit and people were going crazy about Edward... Blah.Blah.Blah.
So I'm sitting alone at the house (because is working another Sunday- Yep thats 21 straight days of him working) and the Twilight movies are on. Since it was Sunday and nothing else was on I watched.... And I guess I was wrong. Kristen Stewart was the perfect actress to play Bella. They both annoy me still but oh well. And the movies have taught me that I am so... TEAM JACOB!!!! I still stand by that!!! Plus he's hot(yes I know hes younger than me... Doesn't matter!!!!)
Now I can't believe I'm admitting this but I wanna see Breaking Dawn now. God, I've been sucked into the madness!! Blah...........

No comments:

Post a Comment