Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

November

This month has been completely crazy for us. I started school again at the end of Sept. I'm just doing it online and I'm only taking 1 class at a time right now but that one class is very difficult with an 8 month old who needs contast attention and a daddy who is ALWAYS at work. Zac has been working insane amount of hours.... Like 50 hours of overtime a week. Yes that is a 90 hour work week for him. So I haven't had much time to spend on the computer updating...... But I'm gonna give it go.......
Alexis is now 8 months old.

Alexis sure does have some personailty!!!! She knows what she wants and what she doesn't and she let EVERYONE know!!!!! She says "mamma" when she feels like it. She also holds conversations with everything. She loves yelling and hearing her own voice. She also thinks she should be able to get into everything!!!! She's quite the handful. But she is so adorable!!!!


So it turned cold. FAST!!!!! It's also started snowing but then it all melts. The wind in Wyoming is miserable! So whenever we go anywhere I have to bundle Alexis up and she does not like that at all. She also hates the wind blowing on her. So taking her out in the cold can be very difficult sometimes.

We have a sliding glass that leads out to our patio. Alexis loves looking out it. And most of the time she is licking it too. Whenever her dad goes out the door she is right there watching him. It's the funniest thing to watch.


My mom, Steffanie, and Jordan all came out to visit. It was so great to see my family. While they were here we decided to run over to Mt Rushmore; which wasn't our smartest idea. It started snowing on us while we there and it was a pretty bad drive back home. Oh well it was good to spend time with them and Alexis was actually really good in the car!! YAY!



My mom bought Alexis a walker. She loves that thing. On her first try she didn't even hesitate. She knew exactly what she was suppose to do with it.

She is going to be walking pretty soon. She just needs to learn how to keep her balance and I don't think anything with stop her. She does great when someone is holding her hands and she walks. It's just a matter of time.......



Thanksgiving was just a couple of days ago. Since Zac is working so much and he only had Thursday off we just stayed home. Zac was just lazy the whole day and spent time with Allie. I cooked Thanksgiving dinner....... It was an adventure to say the least...... Alexis loved the mashed potatoes and gravy though. She just kept eating.......




My littly girl so smart. She loves reading her books. And yes she actually reads them. Or yells at them. One of the 2!!!! I love watching her when she does it because she is so intent and loves looking at the pictures. 


Well I'm mostly caught up!!!! I know the next month isn't going to be any easier. Especially since we'll be back in Utah in 2 weeks!!! We're just going to visit for the holidays but I'm pretty excited to be back. I have missed it!!!! So I'll try to keep everyone updated on her first Christmas!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment